Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Discover the Most Powerful Secret to Getting Your Wife Back

You're here because every time you’ve tried getting your wife back thus far has been either ineffective or, worse yet, pushed her even further away.

Please don’t think that this is your fault!

Related Article - How to Communicate With Your Wife

It is absolutely not your fault at all; it is the strategies and techniques that you have been taught to get your ex back that are to blame. Not very many men truly understand how women work and how to “turn them on” to you.

As a result you have been told misinformation and theoretical advice that has no ties to real life or your relationship to your wife. In fact, this same misinformation has led to many ‘nother an abandoned husband.

I’ve already talked on HusbandHelpHaven about what the secret is to getting your wife back, and it’s actually quite simple.

In case you missed it -

The Key to Getting Your Wife Back is Building Attraction

If you can do that, then every problem, every bit of blame, all the discontent, will suddenly come into question in her mind, and it won’t be long before she falls head over heels for you once again.

But how do you do that, exactly?

It sounds like an obvious or overly simplistic way to save your relationship, but it isn’t!

To build attraction you have to change the way your wife FEELS about you, and that is the core strategy needed to get your wife to fall back in love with you. Communication, counseling, intimacy time, etc, are all great, but they won’t actually change anything about your wife’s FEELINGS, and because of that, you will never get anywhere with this separation.

Even if you attended 10 sessions with a marriage counselor and finally saw a breakthrough – Something where both you and your wife were feeling really good in the session, and you whole heartedly believe things had changed – As soon as you get back home and real life happens, it will take less than 10 minutes for your wife to do a complete 180 on you.

Why?

Because you never changed the way she FEELS, and she’ll always listen to her emotion over reason.

So, let’s think biologically about how to get your wife back…

Women are Programmed to Follow the Alpha Male

Both men and women are universally attracted to certain characteristics in the opposite gender. No matter how hardened her heart is right now, it is a biological fact that women have a primal attraction to the type of man who they believe can provide for them best - In other words, the Alpha Male.

Women always want to be with the biggest, strongest and most ferocious ‘Lion’, if you will.

Right now, I think you agree that you are nowhere close to being a ‘Lion’…Right now you probably better resemble a sheep…No offense to you, of course, because as I already said it is NOT your fault. We live in a weirdly dysfunctional society; it’s just bad luck.

Don’t dwell on it, just focus on moving forward. This should be good news to you because right now you ARE getting the key to saving your marriage. Re-ignite that hope; don’t let regret stop you from that.

Women Follow Leaders and Will Do Anything for them, They Can’t Help ‘That Feeling’

Leadership is the single quality that will most attract a woman to you, and that includes your wife. I know that I’m about to sound sexist right here, but women are biologically programmed to follow, support and care for their family. They’re programmed to find men desirable who are obviously able to lead them and provide for them and thrill them.

Many times when I tell men that they need to gain the attributes of a leader to fulfil their biblical duties and get their wives back, they look at me with sadness and say “But Jack, I’m not a leader; I’ve never been an extrovert, are you telling me I can’t get my wife back?”

No! Absolutely not!

You’re thinking too literally. Let’s talk about what really defines a leader, because it’s certainly not about how many people you have underneath you.

What Really Defines a Leader?

  • A Leader Is Fun to Be around, and doesn’t let other people’s business get him down…That includes your wife’s unhappiness or her psychological mind games. Let YOU be the source of YOUR happiness, and f@*% the rest. You don’t have to be mean, just self dependant.
  • A Leader Is Confidant in Himself, and knows that life is going to keep going for better or for worse, and that he might as well make the best of every situation…This naturally makes him a happy and healthy person to be around
  • A Leader Is Charismatic and Loose; he lets himself define his own reaction to any given situation, and doesn’t let other people’s expectations affect his own actions…Because of this he is always enjoyable and interesting to be around – It just comes naturally
  • A Leader Loves His Neighbor As Himself, and cares for the people that need caring for. He is loving, kind and he can be very affectionate, but he doesn’t grovel or plead for attention like some men do.
  • A Leader Is a Provider, not just of food and basic necessities, but of enjoyment, enlightenment and self worth. He provides his wife with a strong pillar of support that she can lean on when her own life isn’t going the way she wants, and he can ‘man up’ when the need arises.

So, the reason you’re having problems in your marriage right now is because somewhere along the line you lost one or more of these qualities in your wife’s eyes. She can’t convince herself to ‘forgive him’ or ‘come back to him’ or ‘give it a second chance’ because she doesn’t FEEL it without those qualities.

From her perspective you no longer resemble the leader that she married – And don’t get me wrong, EVERY man was a leader at some point – and because you don’t resemble that Lion that you once were, she no longer has that biological NEED to be with you. She no longer feels compelled to follow you, and the absence of that feeling is what is driving the rift between the two of you.

If you can capture all of these qualities within yourself, then not only will you be prepared to take your marriage by the horns and have it as you will, but you will also be better prepared for life.

The men who are leaders in our world, even if it is only within their own personal lives, don’t just enjoy better and healthier marriages, but even when things go sour (as they always do at some point) he can still remain happy, successful and confidant.

Why? Because he who leads is like a Lion, and what does a Lion have to be afraid of?

Abso-f*(#in-lutely Nothing.

If you still have any unanswered questions and you’d like to learn more about getting your wife back, then I encourage you to take some time and browse some more interesting articles on HusbandHelpHaven.com.

Whatever you do from here, good luck!

Kindly,
- Jacob Elichmann

Editorial: This article, the Secret to Getting Your Wife Back, was originally posted on HusbandHelpHaven.com; I always publish there first before Posterous, so head over there for the most recent articles.

5 comments:

  1. DIVORCE AND MARITAL BREAKTHROUGH

    It all started when my husband cheated on me with another woman unknowing to him that the woman is a wizard, the woman castes a spell on my husband which made my husband change his feelings towards me and the kids and broke our 6 years marriage. i was confused and stressed because of the pains of being a single mother, when i called a friend and explained my marital challenges to her, she instructed and directed me to contact a great powerful spell caster called Dr. Ugo Wonders living in Florida. i contacted Dr. Ugo and explained my problems, he assured me his help and it was 100% guaranteed. i provided the materials for the spell and in 48 hours, after Dr Ugo Wonders of generalspelltemple@gmail.com finished casting the spell, my husband was free from the evil woman spell and he came back home to us a day after begging us to forgive him. i was so shocked and short of words and here i am today happily testifying so the world can know how this great man helped me with his real powerful spell.
    To every one with marital problem, divorce issues, lost lover or any relationship related issues, you can contact Dr. Ugo wonders the ultimate spell caster via his email address generalspelltemple@gmail.com or call his mobile number directly on +13863369876


    DIVORCE AND MARITAL BREAKTHROUGH

    It all started when my husband cheated on me with another woman unknowing to him that the woman is a wizard, the woman castes a spell on my husband which made my husband change his feelings towards me and the kids and broke our 6 years marriage. i was confused and stressed because of the pains of being a single mother, when i called a friend and explained my marital challenges to her, she instructed and directed me to contact a great powerful spell caster called Dr. Ugo Wonders living in Florida. i contacted Dr. Ugo and explained my problems, he assured me his help and it was 100% guaranteed. i provided the materials for the spell and in 48 hours, after Dr Ugo Wonders of generalspelltemple@gmail.com finished casting the spell, my husband was free from the evil woman spell and he came back home to us a day after begging us to forgive him. i was so shocked and short of words and here i am today happily testifying so the world can know how this great man helped me with his real powerful spell.
    To every one with marital problem, divorce issues, lost lover or any relationship related issues, you can contact Dr. Ugo wonders the ultimate spell caster via his email address generalspelltemple@gmail.com or call his mobile number directly on +13863369876

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to say a big thank you to DR peter for helping me get back my ex wife after 6 months of breakup. It was like a dream come true when my wife came back asking for second chance after leaving me and the kids for 6 months without communication. Thank you Dr peter I will forever be grateful. You can contact Dr peter for any spell including spell including death spell to silence your enemies, to heal any sickness and diseases via peterwiseherbalcenter@ gmail. com Or WhatsApp him +2349059610643  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello pals. my Husband left me and are kids, i was passing through pains, sorrow, heart broken, going crazy but god used Dr Sunny to restore happiness back in my life by getting my husband back with his love spell. I came across a website that suggested that Dr Sunny can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a love spell for me. Two days later, my husband came back to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily now. He is truly a man of  his word and he is here to help mankind.  You can reach him on his email address for any help you may need via ( solutioncentre911@gmail.com )  call 0r whats app Dr on +2349056393169
    He also involved in the following spell work bellow worldwide.  
    (1) Love Spells
    (2) money Spells
    (3) Divorce Spells
    (4) Marriage Spells
    (5) Binding/reunite Spell.
    (6) Win court case Spells
    (7) Healing spell
    (8) Lottery spell/advice.Reply

    ReplyDelete
  4. My ex-boyfriend dumped me 8months ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me .I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. once again thank you Dr Godday you are truly talented and gifted. Email: Goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com is the only answer. he can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man contact +19194956404 - WHATSAPP ONLY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone, I am Sharon. from Poland I want to use this medium to appreciate Dr Ogbeifun the great black magic death spells caster for the successful death spells he cast on someone for me. I contacted him when my husband left me for another woman who uses witchcraft power to take my husband. I was desperately in need of help when I found his contacts online about his genuine powers. I told him my situation and how I wanted the bitch who took my husband gone. He told me not to worry. He cast the death spells ritual on her and the bitch died in her sleep within 24hours. Now my husband is back home and we are living happily. Thank you so much Dr Ogbeifun, You are so real and true. Below is his contacts in case you want to contacts him
    Call/WhatsApp: +2348102574680 Email: ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete