Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How To Know If You Can Save Your Marriage

“Can I Get My Wife Back? Can I Save My Marriage? Everything I’ve Done Has Only Pushed Her Away…”

I know you, and I know that you want to avoid divorce by any means necessary. Don’t take my ‘The Good Husband’ story example the wrong way…It doesn’t make you weak if you want to save your marriage. It’s all about how you approach it and your wife’s perception of you.

“Yes or No…Can I Save My Marriage?”

I know that things seem impossible right now. I know that it feels like everything you’re doing is only further destroying your marriage. But believe me when I tell you that you can save your marriage no matter how bad things have become.

Recommended  - How to Argue With Your Wife

It’s not too late to save marriage…

  • Even if you or your wife has committed infidelity or adultery, or even if she continues to have an affair, you can get her back.
  • Even if you’re already divorced and the papers have been signed, you can get her back.
  • Even if you’re separated and she’s enjoying the single life while you’re left lonely and miserable, you can get her back.
  • Even if you’ve already tried marriage counseling, maybe even multiple counselors, and had no success, you can get her back.
  • Most importantly – Even if you are the only one making an effort to save your marriage, you can STILL get her back.

The saying “Where there’s a will, there’s a way” has a strong correspondence here, but it’s not quite as simple as that. You see, I know that you have the ‘Will’ to save your marriage, but the ‘Way’ that you’ve been taught is completely backwards. You’ve been taught that you need to rebuild a connection with your spouse, which is true, but what you’ve been taught about gaining a woman’s attention back is all wrong. The secret isn’t communication or couples counseling or conflict resolution.

No matter how much ‘Will’ you throw at the wrong ‘Way’, you’re not going to have an impact on your wife or your marriage. Conversely, when you find the right ‘Way’, it actually doesn’t take that much ‘Will’ to heat things up again…Things just naturally fall into place.

I’m telling you this because I don’t want you to give up hope. You can still get your marriage back on track, no matter what. It might be the most difficult thing you will ever do in your life, but I promise you that it is possible to make the reasons to stay with you outnumber the reasons to Divorce, and the answer isn’t in some marriage counselor.

But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t act quickly…The longer you wait, the harder it is to make a difference in your wife’s feelings.

“Okay, I’m Ready, How Can I Get My Wife Back?”

What you need to do is focus on returning to the man that your wife fell in love with.

Here are some quick things you should try to get an idea of what might re-attract your wife to you

  1. Meditate back on who you were when you met your wife; what were you like back then?
  2. Try and find some old letters or emails or something that you wrote to or about your wife from the time…See what sounded different about you, what you said differently, what you did differently
  3. See if you can spend some time with your old buddies. You know, the ones that really bring you back, the ones that remind you what it’s like to be a man again.
  4. Get out there, enjoy yourself and re-ignite your manhood (that doesn’t mean sleep with some random bimbo; it means remember what it means to have testosterone flowing through your veins).

So, stop feeling sorry for yourself, stop throwing a pity party and stop thinking that you’ll never be happy again…You can and you will continue to grow as a man. With or without your wife, things will get better, but it’s my job is to make sure things get better with your wife, not without.

But I need your help to make it happen – You have to be willing to forget everything you think you know about how women and relationships and marriage works, and change your perspective on attraction and love. I’m not going to tell you it takes ‘hard work’, because honestly it doesn’t…It just takes ‘hard understanding’.

I’ve talked a lot about what it takes to get your wife back in other articles…The purpose of this one is to reassure you that YES – NO MATTER WHAT you can get your wife back, even from the brink of divorce.

In fact, you can have the best marriage of your life even after being on the rocks, you just have to rebuild that attraction with your wife. When your wife FEELS like she wants you she will naturally stop thinking about divorce, leaving you, or being single, and she’ll start thinking about a happy future with you. The problem or question you need to address now is why your relationship has a lack of attraction?

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

“I Still Want to Know More About How I Can Save My Marriage”

 

Editorial: This article - Can I Save My Marriage - was originally published on my website. Feel free to drop by sometime!

I suggest that at this point you either continue exploring Husband Help Haven or you could check out my honest review of the Marriage Savior System by Michael Cross…I think you’ll find it eye opening. Either way…

I wish you the best of luck, and I know you can get your wife back! Just imagine what it’ll be like when things are back to the way they used to be in the peak of your relationship; think of the passionate sex, the lovey-dovey behavior, the friendship, the way problems just didn’t matter…That will be your marriage soon enough.

Stop trying to fix your wife; focus on fixing yourself.

Thanks for reading!

Kindly,
 - Jacob Elichmann @ HusbandHelpHaven.com

2 comments:

  1. DIVORCE AND MARITAL BREAKTHROUGH

    It all started when my husband cheated on me with another woman unknowing to him that the woman is a wizard, the woman castes a spell on my husband which made my husband change his feelings towards me and the kids and broke our 6 years marriage. i was confused and stressed because of the pains of being a single mother, when i called a friend and explained my marital challenges to her, she instructed and directed me to contact a great powerful spell caster called Dr. Ugo Wonders living in Florida. i contacted Dr. Ugo and explained my problems, he assured me his help and it was 100% guaranteed. i provided the materials for the spell and in 48 hours, after Dr Ugo Wonders of generalspelltemple@gmail.com finished casting the spell, my husband was free from the evil woman spell and he came back home to us a day after begging us to forgive him. i was so shocked and short of words and here i am today happily testifying so the world can know how this great man helped me with his real powerful spell.
    To every one with marital problem, divorce issues, lost lover or any relationship related issues, you can contact Dr. Ugo wonders the ultimate spell caster via his email address generalspelltemple@gmail.com or call his mobile number directly on +13863369876

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone, I am Sharon. from Poland I want to use this medium to appreciate Dr Ogbeifun the great black magic death spells caster for the successful death spells he cast on someone for me. I contacted him when my husband left me for another woman who uses witchcraft power to take my husband. I was desperately in need of help when I found his contacts online about his genuine powers. I told him my situation and how I wanted the bitch who took my husband gone. He told me not to worry. He cast the death spells ritual on her and the bitch died in her sleep within 24hours. Now my husband is back home and we are living happily. Thank you so much Dr Ogbeifun, You are so real and true. Below is his contacts in case you want to contacts him
    Call/WhatsApp: +2348102574680 Email: ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete