Saturday, January 14, 2012

Discover How to Get Your Wife Back and Stop Separation

Current estimates state that between 40% and 50% of marriages will end in divorce… Think about that for a little bit, let that sink in. Clearly, we as a society are doing something wrong when it comes to marriage; divorce rates should not be that high.

“So, How Do I Get My Wife Back?”

With more broken marriages ending in divorce, there are also more marriage counselors, as well at as more divorce attorneys… Some people are certainly doing very well for themselves off of this tragic trend in marriage.

Recommended Reading - How to Love Your Wife Completely

Despite all that, it seems that when it comes down to brass tacks very few people actually know Jack Diddley about saving a relationship, or rebuilding lost love. In fact, I would wager to say that most people are wasting time pursuing ‘relationship building’ strategies that are not only pointless, but actively counter productive.

Get Your Wife Back By Doing the Opposite of Everyone Around You

It sounds almost too sad to be true, but it’s really come to the point where a safe rule of thumb to stop a divorce is to do the exact opposite of what everyone else is doing.

Everyone Says ‘Communication’ is the Key to Re-Igniting Your Marriage

As I believe I have already hinted at, this extremely common recommendation is actually based off of what would seem like solid logic.

This recommendation came about because of the assumption that a good marriage has good communication. This is a reasonable assumption, certainly, since most of the healthy and thriving marriages that I know of DO have very open communication between spouses.

However, just because open communication works well for a couple with a rocksolid foundation of love, trust and happiness doesn’t mean it will work equally well for you to repair a broken relationship with a shattered foundation of apathy, desperation and hopelessness.

Communication works differently when your wife has hardened her heart, and most people don’t realize that.

I mean think about it, it’s sort of like saying you should talk to a stranger the same way you would talk to your best friend, or that you should talk to your boss the same way you talk to your peers at work.

You can’t just talk to a woman who's already decided she's going to leave and just magically change her mind about something so based in emotion. You have to win her heart, and communication is NOT the key.

Everyone Says that Showing You Care is the Key to Getting Her Back

If you have ever been to marriage counseling then I am willing to bet that you have heard this one or something similar a couple times before.

This is a favorite of your average marriage counselor because it’s easy, sounds good, and sounds logical. If your wife feels loved, it’s only natural that she’ll love you back, right?

But as we’ve already learned, logic does not fix marriages, and this is one more example of a strategy that sounds good but won’t actually work with separation.

  • Bringing your wife gifts won’t fix your marriage
  • Telling your wife that you love her won’t fix your marriage
  • Going on regular date nights won’t fix your marriage
  • Making “intimacy time” for each other will fix your marriage
  • Leaving her cute little notes won’t fix your marriage
  • Acts of service won’t save your marriage

Why won’t any of these things work?

Why will they actively push your wife further away from you?

Because right now she views you as weak, smothering and boring, and until she FEELS differently about you (notice the keyword, ‘feels’) she’s not going to the receptive to any romantic gestures… Instead she will feel pressured, pushed and manipulated.

She will be able to see right through what you’re trying to do, and because she knows your end goal, her mind will throw up that defensive emotional wall that keeps her from wanting you back.

Everyone Says Lavishing Her is the Key to Saving Your Marriage

This one is probably more commonly heard from your buddies then from your marriage counselor… Many men are really and truly convinced that if they shower their wife with love and affection (and gifts) that she will change her mind and decide to stay with you.

However, for similar reasons that we’ve already listed – This will not work!

Even if lavishing your wife somehow did make a difference in your relationship, is that really how you want to fix your marriage…By essentially bribing your wife to stay with you? Do you really want to stay married to a woman who only loves you because you shower her with attention and give her everything she wants, and not because she actually loves you or wants to be with you?

Sounds too much like the psychological mind games that women use to subdue their husband’s if you ask me…In the end all you get is a relationship based on dishonesty.

Now I’m not telling you that you shouldn’t do nice things for your wife, I’m just saying that now is in the time or the place to make this your main goal. Your marriage will require a deeper change than that if you ever want to get your wife back after divorce or separation.

Throughout this article I’m sure you’ve heard all these tips at some point or another – Communicate with your wife, Soften her heart by showing you care, Lavish her with gifts and services – But I want you to realize that these WILL NOT SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE!

Many other abandoned husbands have fallen for these same traps spread around by the marriage counseling industry…Luckily for you, you have me to tell you that these tips won’t do you any good.

Again, as I’ve stressed countless times before on HusbandHelpHaven, the key to saving your marriage and stopping a divorce dead in it’s tracks is…

How to Get Your Wife Back?
The Key is Attraction!

You must, must, MUST build attraction with your wife, and once you do that everything else will fall into place naturally. When your hardened wife FEELS that she wants you back, she will STOP second guessing your marriage and START second guessing her desire to leave.

If you’ve been waiting for how to get your wife back, this is it. Of course, you’re more than welcome to browse around on HusbandHelpHaven.com for some more free information, but I strongly encourage you give that page a read.

Either way you choose, I wish you the best of luck getting your wife back!

Editorial: This article, How to Get Your Wife Back, was originally posted on Husband Help Haven, and I encourage you to do some more reading over there if you have the time.

4 comments:

  1. DIVORCE AND MARITAL BREAKTHROUGH

    It all started when my husband cheated on me with another woman unknowing to him that the woman is a wizard, the woman castes a spell on my husband which made my husband change his feelings towards me and the kids and broke our 6 years marriage. i was confused and stressed because of the pains of being a single mother, when i called a friend and explained my marital challenges to her, she instructed and directed me to contact a great powerful spell caster called Dr. Ugo Wonders living in Florida. i contacted Dr. Ugo and explained my problems, he assured me his help and it was 100% guaranteed. i provided the materials for the spell and in 48 hours, after Dr Ugo Wonders of generalspelltemple@gmail.com finished casting the spell, my husband was free from the evil woman spell and he came back home to us a day after begging us to forgive him. i was so shocked and short of words and here i am today happily testifying so the world can know how this great man helped me with his real powerful spell.
    To every one with marital problem, divorce issues, lost lover or any relationship related issues, you can contact Dr. Ugo wonders the ultimate spell caster via his email address generalspelltemple@gmail.com or call his mobile number directly on +13863369876

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strong And Powerful Love Spell To Win Your Ex Back.. I have decided that i am going to spend the whole day on the internet just to make sure that a lot of people are able to read this my testimony about Dr.happy who is a powerful spell caster from Africa, After been abandon by my lover i was so lonely that very day that i decided to go through the net for some relationships tips, I never knew that this was the road map that will secure the return of my lover. After reading a lot of tips on how to restore my relationship in a more better way i discovered that Dr.happy has a lot of recommendation than other spell casters, So with this i had my mind made up that Dr.happy was the right person for the job, And i contacted Dr.happy through his details which i saw on the internet and i was so happy that i chose to work with Dr.happy because his work was 100% perfect and the spell brought my lover back to me with fast relief you can also contact him for help now email.. happylovespell2@gmail.com
    Website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/
    Whatsapp/cal +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone, I am Sharon. from Poland I want to use this medium to appreciate Dr Ogbeifun the great black magic death spells caster for the successful death spells he cast on someone for me. I contacted him when my husband left me for another woman who uses witchcraft power to take my husband. I was desperately in need of help when I found his contacts online about his genuine powers. I told him my situation and how I wanted the bitch who took my husband gone. He told me not to worry. He cast the death spells ritual on her and the bitch died in her sleep within 24hours. Now my husband is back home and we are living happily. Thank you so much Dr Ogbeifun, You are so real and true. Below is his contacts in case you want to contacts him
    Call/WhatsApp: +2348102574680 Email: ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big thanks to Dr Oselumen i never believe that there still exist a real death spell caster after all this years of disappointment from the enormous spammers on the Internet who go about scamming people, until i was opportune to meet Dr Oselumen a real spell caster, through a close friend called Jennifer who Dr oselumen had helped before, when i contacted him with his email via droselumen@gmail.com i explain how my ex have been giving me problem in my marriage, she never allowed me a moment of peace, and i need to end it by killing her, and i don't want to make use of assassin because it will be risky so i needed to do it in a spiritual way that's why i decided to contact him, he assured me not to worry as i have contacted the right person at the right time, i co-operated with him and in less than a week my ex was dead, she slept and never woke up all thanks to Dr Oselumen indeed he's really a humble man. you can contact dr oselumen for any death spell, such as to kill your superior in the office and take his or her place, death spell to kill your father and inherit his wealth ,death spell to kill anyone who have scammed you in the past ,spell for increase in salaries, spell for promotion at the office, spell to get your ex lover back, if things is not working well in your life then you need to contact him now via Email droselumen@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348054265852.

    ReplyDelete