Monday, January 16, 2012

What Do I Do If I Cheated On My Wife?

Initially you had hope that your wife could forgive a man who cheated on his wife, but now you realize that your wife was really and truly wounded by your infidelity…You realize that it’s actually going to take some work to get her back.

After all, how would you feel if you found out you had a cheating wife?

Recommended Reading - Signs of a Cheating Wife

As long as you recognize it’ll take work to get her back, you have a chance to live as one of the few people that can take personal responsibility for your affair and overcome the fear and outrage that’s plaguing your wife at this very moment.

“I Cheated on My Wife, What do I Do Now?”

Hopefully, if you’re reading this article you’ve had at least a couple of weeks to let the news of your affair sink in with your wife, but even if you haven’t hurt your wife with the discovery of infidelity yet, you should still be able to get something from this article.

Your first mission is going to be to get to the point where you and your spouse can even stand to be in the same room without going into the “Command and Conquer” type of mind set.

If you’ve reached this point after your affair, then you’ve already done the first few things right…You’re already closer to healing after your affair than you think.

Even if it doesn’t seem like it on the outside, your wife may actually be interested in pursuing a new marriage…Perhaps you get that ‘feeling’ but you can’t seem to turn that ‘feeling’ into a reality?

It’s at this stage that you need to be very cautious moving forward. If you play your cards right, then your wife will be back with you in a matter of weeks (is my guess), but if you mess up this next part, it could cost you YEARS of work to heal from your Adultery.

“I Cheated on My Wife, How do I Take Personal Responsibility?”

Basically, you’re going to have to breach the subject of getting back together. If you’re the one who cheated, it’s only right that you be the one to ask the question. Don’t try to defend the indefensible – Don’t be the douche bag who gives an excuse for cheating – Just man up to it, accept that there are problems in any marriage and that infidelity is NOT the answer, and commit to rebuilding your marriage with the woman of your dreams.

If you cheated on your wife, you’ll have to be extremely sure that your ex wife really wants to get back together with you, otherwise you risk rejection. This obviously isn’t the worst thing in the world and I can promise you that this risk will be well worth it in the end.

I suppose it doesn’t really matter: If you want your wife back at all then at some point you’re going to have to make this leap of faith with her. When you and your wife are both ready, then you’ll be able to begin re commitment to the heart of your marriage.

So, don’t let your pain stop you from asking your wife for forgiveness. Don’t plan to let your fear stop you, and most importantly don’t let your pride stop you. Seek mercy, seek justice, and let her know you’re driven to change and rebuild your marriage.

Trust me, things won’t get any worse than the way that they’re looking right now. Love is always worth it in the end.

I Cheated on My Wife, but I Believe My Marriage Can be Saved!”

If you believe that your marriage can be saved, and you agree that you’re willing to do everything possible to get your wife back, then it’s time for you to take action.

Whatever you decide to do from here, good luck with your wife…I sincerely hope she doesn’t leave.

Thanks for reading this article about what to do when “I cheated on my wife”! Feel free to get more ways to save your marriage and get your wife back on HusbandHelpHaven.com.

I hope you have a great day...Have hope, have faith, and be strong!

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I am Sharon. from Poland I want to use this medium to appreciate Dr Ogbeifun the great black magic death spells caster for the successful death spells he cast on someone for me. I contacted him when my husband left me for another woman who uses witchcraft power to take my husband. I was desperately in need of help when I found his contacts online about his genuine powers. I told him my situation and how I wanted the bitch who took my husband gone. He told me not to worry. He cast the death spells ritual on her and the bitch died in her sleep within 24hours. Now my husband is back home and we are living happily. Thank you so much Dr Ogbeifun, You are so real and true. Below is his contacts in case you want to contacts him
    Call/WhatsApp: +2348102574680 Email: ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete