Tuesday, January 17, 2012

8 Signs of a Cheating Wife You Should Know

Without a doubt, one of the hardest things you’ll ever go through in your entire life is learning that your wife has been having an affair behind your back.

You or others you know may have entertained the thought of cheating at some point or another, but if your wife has finally actually followed through on those thoughts, then you might find yourself in a dire situation. If you find yourself suddenly picking up on what you believe to be signs of a cheating wife, then this article might be one of the most important things you ever read.

“Yes Jacob, I do suspect that my wife COULD BE cheating on me…What signs my wife is cheating should I be on the lookout for?

Hold up a moment there, cowboy. Before you let your emotions tear you apart, I want to warn you that going through these signs of a cheating wife may not be easy, and it certainly won’t be fun. I want you to carefully consider each of the options below to see if you can identify whether or not your wife may be having an affair behind your back, but I don’t want you to automatically assume she is.

It’s one thing to operate under suspicion, it’s another thing to incriminate your wife before the investigation even begins.

Recommended Reading - I Cheated On My Wife

So, that being said, let’s get to the signs of a cheating wife you need to know…

8 Common Signs of a Cheating Wife

#1. Your Wife is Not Interested in Sex Anymore

One of the most heard and most recognized big warning signs of an affair is that your spouse no longer seems to have the same passionate interest in having sex with you.

When you notice that your spouse really seems to emotionally or physically withdraw when you mention the idea of being intimate with one another, then you can pretty well guarantee that there IS a problem somewhere, and if you suspect Adultery then that makes it seem likely that your wife could be cheating on you.

#2. You Catch Your Wife Keeping Secrets in a White Lie

This is another of those tips that’s probably pretty obvious to you, but I know that some husbands will need to hear it said before it’ll click in their minds. If you know that your wife is becoming more and more secretive, whatever subject it is she’s being secretive about, you should be on your guard for further signs that she’s cheating. A cheating wife or girlfriend will usually have trouble staying emotionally connected with you during an affair, so withdrawal and secret-keeping are two things to be on your toes about.

#3. A Sudden Change in Behavior, Especially Emotional Distance

Really, any sudden changes in behavior should be noted when detecting deception, but if you’ve been noticing that over the past few weeks you and your wife have been slowly drifting apart from each other, then this is one way how to tell if your wife is cheating. A wife who’s suddenly restless at home is a good sign that she’s got something – or someone – else on her mind.

If you can’t figure out why your once stuck-on-your-arm wife doesn’t want to be around you anymore, and it seems like an affair could be happening (since you’re here reading this article, I’m assuming it does), then the worst is probably true.

#4. Your Wife Tells You Not to Visit Her Work

This is another common on…Did your wife tell you that she either doesn’t want you to, or there wouldn’t be any point to, visit her at work? Many men and women will have extra-marital affairs with people from their workplace, so it could be that they don’t want you to enter their workplace and figure out who they’re cheating with. If you notice your wife seems averse to you visiting her place of work, then you might want to find a way to dig further into this. Especially if she’s been working late or working overtime a lot; heck, I’ve even heard of women going early for work to meet a lover.

#5. Your Wife Smells Like a Man OR Like Fresh Perfume

Let me ask you a question: Do you know what kind of perfume your wife uses? Do you know what it smells like? If so, then this shouldn’t be too difficult for you. If you notice that your wife suddenly smells more like cologne than perfume, then it could be that she meets the lover right before seeing you; you’re almost certainly dealing with a cheater. You’ll also want to be on the lookout for

  • Weirdly timed showers, or if she seems especially anxious to bathe as soon as she arrives home
  • An obviously fresh and strong application of her choice perfume (What is she hiding?)
  • Wet hair or nice smelling skin when she gets home from a ‘long day at work’

#6. Your Wife Becomes Aggressive in the Bed Room

Many times a hostile disengagement with your wife will lead to firey sex in the bedroom. This wouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing, except under the circumstances it could indicate a renewed libido that’s been triggered by her intense feelings of arousal from being with her lover.

Does your wife suddenly seem sexually charged with the desire to be aggressive during sex? Is she suddenly wanting to be on top, or try other new positions? It’s not always the ‘norm’, but many times an affair can set off a period of sexual frenzy in your spouse, especially during a pre-midlife crisis.

#7. You Miss Your Good Bye Kiss

When you and your wife parted ways this morning, did she leave you with a good bye kiss? Or did she run out the door without looking back, anxious to get to whatever the day held before her?

This is the definition of polite disengagement – When your wife isn’t necessarily mean to you, but she just doesn’t ‘connect’ with you quite the same way anymore. Many cheating women won’t have the time or interest to do something even so simple as a good bye kiss, so watch out for further signs of cheating. This sign of a cheating wife indicates where you stand in her list of priorities.

#8. Her Car Changed Without You

For example, let’s say that you get in your wife’s car and you notice that the passenger seat is in a distinctly different position than you left it…Sort of like someone had tried to readjust it without sitting in it?

If your wife is meeting her lover to hook up in her car, then there are almost guaranteed to be signs of a cheating wife present somewhere in the vehicle. I could write a whole article solely about finding signs of cheating in a vehicle, so I encourage you to at least have a peek inside her car to see what turns up. You could stumble upon a pivotal sign that your wife is seeing other men.

Editorial: These Signs of a Cheating Wife were originally published on my blog, HusbandHelpHaven.com, so if you want more man-to-man advice then just head that way.

Listen, I know how hard it can be to accept that your wife is cheating on you, but it’s important that you maintain a cool head throughout all of this..

Whatever you do from here, good luck, and thanks for reading! You’re free to browse around HusbandHelpHaven for some more information if you’d like…I have lots of other free guides and articles available for you.

Best of luck,

- Jacob Elichmann @ HusbandHelpHaven.com

2 comments:

  1. DIVORCE AND MARITAL BREAKTHROUGH

    It all started when my husband cheated on me with another woman unknowing to him that the woman is a wizard, the woman castes a spell on my husband which made my husband change his feelings towards me and the kids and broke our 6 years marriage. i was confused and stressed because of the pains of being a single mother, when i called a friend and explained my marital challenges to her, she instructed and directed me to contact a great powerful spell caster called Dr. Ugo Wonders living in Florida. i contacted Dr. Ugo and explained my problems, he assured me his help and it was 100% guaranteed. i provided the materials for the spell and in 48 hours, after Dr Ugo Wonders of generalspelltemple@gmail.com finished casting the spell, my husband was free from the evil woman spell and he came back home to us a day after begging us to forgive him. i was so shocked and short of words and here i am today happily testifying so the world can know how this great man helped me with his real powerful spell.
    To every one with marital problem, divorce issues, lost lover or any relationship related issues, you can contact Dr. Ugo wonders the ultimate spell caster via his email address generalspelltemple@gmail.com or call his mobile number directly on +13863369876



    DIVORCE AND MARITAL BREAKTHROUGH

    It all started when my husband cheated on me with another woman unknowing to him that the woman is a wizard, the woman castes a spell on my husband which made my husband change his feelings towards me and the kids and broke our 6 years marriage. i was confused and stressed because of the pains of being a single mother, when i called a friend and explained my marital challenges to her, she instructed and directed me to contact a great powerful spell caster called Dr. Ugo Wonders living in Florida. i contacted Dr. Ugo and explained my problems, he assured me his help and it was 100% guaranteed. i provided the materials for the spell and in 48 hours, after Dr Ugo Wonders of generalspelltemple@gmail.com finished casting the spell, my husband was free from the evil woman spell and he came back home to us a day after begging us to forgive him. i was so shocked and short of words and here i am today happily testifying so the world can know how this great man helped me with his real powerful spell.
    To every one with marital problem, divorce issues, lost lover or any relationship related issues, you can contact Dr. Ugo wonders the ultimate spell caster via his email address generalspelltemple@gmail.com or call his mobile number directly on +13863369876

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone, I am Sharon. from Poland I want to use this medium to appreciate Dr Ogbeifun the great black magic death spells caster for the successful death spells he cast on someone for me. I contacted him when my husband left me for another woman who uses witchcraft power to take my husband. I was desperately in need of help when I found his contacts online about his genuine powers. I told him my situation and how I wanted the bitch who took my husband gone. He told me not to worry. He cast the death spells ritual on her and the bitch died in her sleep within 24hours. Now my husband is back home and we are living happily. Thank you so much Dr Ogbeifun, You are so real and true. Below is his contacts in case you want to contacts him
    Call/WhatsApp: +2348102574680 Email: ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete