Thursday, January 26, 2012

Are You Ready to Forgive Your Cheating Wife?

I know that right now you don’t understand how it’s even possible to fully forgive cheating…Is every man who’s ever repaired his marriage after an affair really just jading over their feelings of jealousy and betrayal?

Or do you believe that full forgiveness really is possible? That you and your wife can get your relationships with each other back on track, and things can go back to the way they’re supposed to be?

Recommended Reading - My Wife Cheated On Me, Now What?

If you want you and your wife to have the kind of ultimate marriage you’d wish for your children, then this is the article for you.

What You Need to Know Before You Learn
How to Forgive a Cheating Wife

As you continue reading you’re going to be learning exactly what you can do to increase your odds of coming back from this affair, whether emotional, physical, sexual, or even virtual, stronger than your marriage has ever been.

You Can Only Marry One Woman

Unlike every single other relationship that you’ve formed in your life, not counting your mom and dad I suppose, you’ve had the CHOICE to befriend/date/talk to whoever you want…In other words, you chose to develop loving feelings for your wife, just like you chose to develop a bond of trust with your close friends.

However, the difference between a friendship and a marriage is that there’s only one woman that you can marry. You’re going to have to live with both her flaws AND her good attributes. There’s a down side to every coin.

So what am I saying, exactly? Where am I going with this?

What I’m saying is this:

You may be tempted to fill yourself with regret for ever marrying your wife, but the fact of the matter is that everyone makes mistakes, both men and women. So yes, there may be other women out there that wouldn’t cheat  (all though fewer and fewer meet that criteria), but they have their own problems that could be just as bad and emotionally traumatizing.

I know that they say that an affair is the worst thing that you can do to another person, and honestly I agree for the most part. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t benefit from it, or at least find a way to recover from it fully.

Who knows, your wife’s infidelity might be just what your marriage needed to kick start itself into full gear! God works in mysterious ways.

Is Forgiveness Possible?
In All My Experiences, Yes, You Can Love Your Wife Again

In my experience it’s entirely possible to learn how to forgive a cheating wife.

Yes, someday you will be able to look back at your wife’s current affair and say that you honestly can forgive her for infidelity. You’ll be able to look her square in the eyes and say that you do NOT hold a grudge against her for cheating. You will fully forgive your cheating spouse.

Learning to forgive a cheating spouse is difficult, but with time it can certainly be done. Healing the pain, and in fact even using it as the starting point for a new marriage, is more than possible.

If you’re a Christian, then ideally you’ll come to recognize that infidelity and adultery is equal to any other sin, and that your wife’s affair was a weakness, nothing more. The ultimate Bible answer, and the golden rule of forgiveness, is that we all have weaknesses and we all make mistakes, yourself included. If you love your wife unconditionally, you’ll be able to come back from it.

I’m not saying you’d ever cheat on your wife, and I’m not saying that adultery isn’t grounds to get a divorce, because it certainly IS. What I am saying is that I’m willing to bet you haven’t always been perfect. Again, I’m not trying to compare anything you’ve ever done to what your wife has done to you, but none of us can read the future, none of us can say we’re perfect, and in the end, all of us need forgiveness.

However, You Will NEVER Be Able to Forget Her Unfaithfulness

The old biblical mantra, forgive and forget, simply can NOT be applied to this situation. No matter how hard you try, you’ll never be able to erase the experience of this affair from your mind.

I’m sorry.

I could lie to you and tell you that in time you’ll come to forget the effect this Adultery had on you, but most of you won’t. You will always look back on this as one of the hardest periods in your life, but again, that doesn’t mean that it’s impossible to learn ‘how to get over my wife’s affair’, it just means it harder.

So what’s my point? What good does it do you for me to let you know that forgetting is likely impossible? Well my hope is that you’ll spend your time focusing on only one goal:

Forgiving your wife for cheating. Forgiveness comes before forgetting, so if you hope to someday be completely free of the emotional response caused by your cheating spouse, focus on forgiveness above forgetting, moving on or leaving ‘it’ behind you.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Editorial: This article was originally published on my website right here: How to Forgive a Cheating Wife. You'll also find lots of other free resources available.

Forgiving your wife for cheating, on an intimately and emotionally conscious level, should be your TRUE goal, and nothing else.

Whatever you decide to do from here, good luck!

And thanks for reading!

Kindly,

- Jacob Elichmann @ HusbandHelpHave.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I am Sharon. from Poland I want to use this medium to appreciate Dr Ogbeifun the great black magic death spells caster for the successful death spells he cast on someone for me. I contacted him when my husband left me for another woman who uses witchcraft power to take my husband. I was desperately in need of help when I found his contacts online about his genuine powers. I told him my situation and how I wanted the bitch who took my husband gone. He told me not to worry. He cast the death spells ritual on her and the bitch died in her sleep within 24hours. Now my husband is back home and we are living happily. Thank you so much Dr Ogbeifun, You are so real and true. Below is his contacts in case you want to contacts him
    Call/WhatsApp: +2348102574680 Email: ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete