Friday, January 20, 2012

Do You Want to Know the Secret to Getting Your Ex Wife Back?

“I want to learn how to get my ex wife back… I realize what a mistake it was to let the marriage becomes so poisoned and I understand that it is both mine and my wife’s fault that things ended in divorce.

Is there any hope for getting my ex wife back in love with me?”

I decided I would go ahead and write an article to walk you through seven crucial tips to make sure that you get your ex wife back. I know that right now your brain is probably a roller coaster of emotions and desperation.

It’s okay, calm down, everything is going to be okay in the end…I promise that you can get your partner back!

Throughout this article I’m going to show you what it takes to get your wife back and how you can transform yourself into the husband the your wife WANTS to be with.

Because let’s face it, unless your wife WANTS to come back to you, there is no way in hell that you’ll be able to overcome the obstacles and convince her to give you a second chance.

How to Get Your Ex Wife Back
Using These 7 Surefire Tips

Each of the following tips on how to get your ex wife back are designed to either help you become more like the man your wife always wanted to be with, or to help you bridge the massive emotional gap left in the wake of your divorce.

It’s important that you read through each of these steps and make sure that you incorporate them into your future relationship with your wife, and present relationship with your self.

1. Never Let Yourself Lose Hope

It should be obvious to you why I listed this tip first. It is absolutely vital to the success of your future marriage that you never allow yourself to lose hope. Even IF things don’t work out with your wife, you have to believe in yourself and that you will be able to find happiness no matter what.

Not only is this for your own mental and emotional well-being, but if your wife sees you happy, hopeful and focused on the future, then she will naturally begin to forget about the dismal past. Think about what you want your marriage to be like if you can fix things with your wife; start making yourself into that kind of man today… That man is helpful, he is happy and he is grateful.

Need an incentive to fight for your marriage?

Recommended Reading - Here's What Your Perfect Wife Looks Like

We aren’t defined by our actions when life is good, we are defined by our actions when life is bad.

2. Figure Out What REALLY Made Her Leave

finally seeing your marriage ended doesn’t have to be a bad thing… It will finally allow you to truly reflect on what went wrong. There will be no denying to yourself that things were bad, now it’s your job to dissect your past marriage and find out where things went sour.

Please take note – I am not telling you to try and find out who is to blame for the problems in your marriage. As I said before, it is equal parts your and your wife’s fault. What I’m telling you is to reflect purely on your own side of things, on what you could have done differently to make your wife happy or to keep her attracted to you.

  • Are there any specific actions or attitudes that you regret?
  • Is there anything you said that you wish you could take back?
  • How long has your marriage been going downhill?
  • At what point did your marriage become unsalvageable?

By thinking about these questions you will be able to paint a more accurate picture of yourself and your marriage. This is important to ensure that your future marriage doesn’t break because of these same mistakes, and to be able to show your wife that you recognize what could have gone differently.

3. Make Sure You’re Emotionally at 100%

This is somewhat related to tip #1, But I thought I would still emphasize it anyways. It’s very important that you take this time away from your wife to recover, both emotionally and mentally, from the traumatic events that led to your divorce.

Build yourself back up to 100%; you want to be your best self you can be before attempting to get your wife back. When you can show your wife you’re happy without her, it will automatically make her want to be with you more.

Don’t ask me why, it’s just the way things are. Call it Murphy’s Law, call it sexist, call it whatever you want, but I’ve seen it happen and I know you will to. When you’re emotionally stable, you’ll be better able to give your wife what she needs, both in terms of getting her back and once the marriage is back on track.

4. When it Comes to Contact, Less is More

Many husbands who want to get their ex-wives back make this mistake… As soon as you realize you regret the decision to get divorced from your wife, you immediately make contact with her and let her know your intentions to rebuild the marriage. You act quick, without thinking about consequences, or if making contact is the best way to get her back.

DO NOT MAKE THIS MISTAKE!!!

You do not have to contact your wife as soon as you have the revelation that you want to get back together. In fact, it would be better to hold off. When it comes to getting your wife back and rekindling the feelings that lead you to get married in the first place, less contact is more.

It’s similar to the idea of playing hard to get… If you let your wife know that you want her, she will naturally shy away from you. If you let your wife know that you’re doing just fine without her, she will naturally think about getting back together with you.

5. Work on Making Yourself Look & Feel Better

This is another tip along the lines of making yourself the best “you” that you can be. If you don’t actively work out, now is the time to start.

  • Start getting in shape, losing weight, bulking up, whatever
  • Start reading books regularly and advancing your mind
  • Start keeping up with a hobby you enjoy
  • Start listening to new music
  • Better yet, start playing a musical instrument
  • Start meditating or keeping a journal
  • Make a new friend or start hanging out with your old buddies

Basically you just want to start improving your life and yourself, whatever that means to you. You will be happier as a result, and because of your happiness your wife will be more naturally drawn to you, too.

6. Be the Guy She Originally Fell in Love With

I could write a full article about this tip alone (and I still might sometime). Basically, one of the most effective ways to get your wife back is to think about the man you were when the two of you first started dating.

  • What about you piqued your wife’s interest all those years ago?
  • What made her deeply and intimately attracted to you?
  • What about you was so magnetic to her?

Think about the man you used to be… How are you different now? How would the “old you” handle this Divorce? How would the “old you” “get my ex wife back”?

Many times by thinking about yourself from a different era you will gain insights into the type of things that stimulate your wife and would make her more likely to get back with you.

You’ll learn what naturally unlocks her true love for you…This could be the turning point for your efforts to get your ex back!

Don’t be afraid to change your heart!

7. Never – EVER – Act Desperate, or Beg Her to Come Back

This is another tip that I could write extensively about (and have), because it is vitally important when learning how to get your ex wife back.

Many people make this mistake, but I have never heard of any husband who has been able to reverse his wife’s decision to divorce through begging or desperation.

The female love-system just doesn’t work that way.

Women do not respond to begging and women do not respond to desperation. Similarly, they don’t respond to excessive acts of kindness completely out of the blue… It raises too many red flags and makes them aware that you’re making a conscious effort to get them back. Ideally, you want your wife to FEEL like she wants to get back together with you without any detectable pressure on your part.

When your wife wants to get back together with you and doesn’t feel pressured to do so, it’s only a matter of time until you’ll find yourself re-married to the woman of your dreams with a fresh new start to life and love.

“I Know How to Get My Ex Wife Back, What Now?”

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

I hope that throughout this article I’ve been able to show you what you need to do to learn how to get your ex wife back (originally published here: Get Your Ex Wife Back). You don’t need a marriage counselor and you don’t need therapy (at least in my opinion) to fix a broken relationship. You just need to have a dedication to yourself (being the best you can be) and a dedication to your wife (making her WANT to come back).

Listen, I know that you still have more than a few questions about how to get your ex wife back… Don’t worry, that is perfectly natural. Luckily, I have lots of other free articles available on Husband Help Haven for you to read.

Whatever you decide to do from here, I honestly wish you the best of luck. I know that you have what it takes to get your ex wife back; I’ll be rooting for you from the other side of the screen.

Remember, believe in yourself and everything else will come naturally. I hope you’ve learned how to win your ex wife back throughout this short guide.

You always have a home at Husband Help Haven – Your place for advice and guidance for men, by men.

Kindly,
– Jacob Elichmann

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I am Sharon. from Poland I want to use this medium to appreciate Dr Ogbeifun the great black magic death spells caster for the successful death spells he cast on someone for me. I contacted him when my husband left me for another woman who uses witchcraft power to take my husband. I was desperately in need of help when I found his contacts online about his genuine powers. I told him my situation and how I wanted the bitch who took my husband gone. He told me not to worry. He cast the death spells ritual on her and the bitch died in her sleep within 24hours. Now my husband is back home and we are living happily. Thank you so much Dr Ogbeifun, You are so real and true. Below is his contacts in case you want to contacts him
    Call/WhatsApp: +2348102574680 Email: ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete